Sultan Explorer 16 Day Tour with gulet cruise
16 Day Tour beginning in Ephesus, where you will be able to enjoy visiting the ancient city of Ephesus home to one of the Seven Ancient Wonders, the Library of Celsus. Heading to Pamukkale you will visit the stepped mineral pools and the ancient city of Hierapolis. Fethiye awaits with a cruise to follow, departing the beautiful harbour town of Fethiye you will cruise on a traditional gulet to Demre and Olympos.
After your time cruising the coast visiting stunning destinations and beautiful towns you will head to Olympos, here you can explore the ancient ruins or relax on the beach before heading to Cappadocia. This magical landscape has natural valleys with unique rock formations, wonderful hand-carved ruins including an ancient underground city and wonderful small towns still making traditional clay items. Departing Cappadocia, you travel to Istanbul, where you will spend time exploring the icons that make this city one of the richest in history and culture. Seeing the remnant from the time when it was the capital of the Ottoman Empire as well as those that came before.
HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK
-Rates are per total person, in a double/twin/triple private room
1. Please press BOOK NOW above to submit an inquiry or book this package tour which will be based on standard range accommodation.
2. Once your online inquiry/booking is completed, please email us if you wish to upgrade to following packages:
-Upgrades to 'Top End' and 'Premium' accommodations
-Single private room
-Dorm rooms are available for budget travellers
To see the list of accommodation options included in your range, please go to the 'Accommodation Options' tab above.
- %30 to %40 deposit is required on most tours. Some selected tours require a higher percentage or payment in full.
- Balance is required on arrival in Turkey, by cash.
- If you wish to pay the Balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fee of the outstanding payment amount. Balance paid by cash on arrival ensures no extra fee.
- We accept Euro, Turkish lira, Usd, GBP or AUD. Payment will be taken at the current exchange rate on the day of payment, we use www.xe.com for exchange rates.
Luggage Allowance on Flights (if included on your tour)
- The baggage allowance on domestic flights in Turkey is 15 KG per person. If you need extra allowance, there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before your tour is booked.
Please contact us for further information.
STANDARD: Standard style accommodation in Turkey is your where you will find basic style guesthouses and/or hostels that have a variety of private rooms and some dorm rooms. The rooms will be clean but basic with no extras found within. Most standard style accommodation options would be 1-2 star equivalent.
Type of accommodations at this range: Guesthouse, Boutique guesthouse, Hostels, 1* and 2* Hotels.
TOP END: Top End style accommodation in Turkey is where you will find 3-5 star equivalent. Here you will get a mix of larger style hotel rooms to smaller boutique places that will have clean, comfortable rooms with a little extra.
Type of accommodations at this range: Boutique Hotels, 3*, 4* and 5* Hotels.
PREMIUM: Premium Luxury accommodation in Turkey is your 5 star and similar hotels. This can include your large chain hotels and you will also find a variety of smaller locally run Luxury Boutique places that are full of charm and worth the extra dollar.
Type of accommodations at this range: Premium Boutique +4* and +5* Hotels.