Lycian Way Trekking 3 day tour
The beautiful coastal town of Fethiye is the perfect place to begin to explore the many tourist attractions along Turkey's Turquoise Coast. From here you can head out to the surrounding beaches or go inland to discover the bountiful and historical sites of this region's ancient Lycian culture.
The town itself has stunning rock tombs hewn straight out of the mountainside. From Fethiye to the unusual Ghost village of Kayakoy where you can enjoy a homecooked lunch in the traditional setting of this tranquil valley. Your afternoon will be spent relaxing on Oludeniz beach.
Departing from Oludeniz you will make your way along the mountain path, the view out to sea is breathtakingly beautiful. You will pass pine trees, orchids and poppies and sometimes a tortoise.
You will continue on past Kelebekler Vadisi or Butterfly Valley reachable only by hiking down or by sea, at the right time of year the valley is full of thousands of tiny fluttering wings after you will carry on to your day's destination of Faralya.
Trekking on this historical path takes you towards the small sleepy village of Kabak, the perfect place to escape and unwind. Along this part of the path, the sea is 200 meters below you and around every corner, the vistas are a delight.
Other Suggested Fethiye Day Tours
12 Island Boat Cruise
Pamukkale Day Trip
HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK
-Rates are per total person, in a double/twin/triple private room
1. Please press BOOK NOW above to submit an inquiry or book this package tour which will be based on standard range accommodation.
2. Once your online inquiry/booking is completed, please email us if you wish to upgrade to following packages:
-Upgrades to 'Top End' and 'Premium' accommodations
-Single private room
-Dorm rooms are available for budget travellers
To see the list of accommodation options included in your range, please go to the 'Accommodation Options' tab above.
- %30 to %40 deposit is required on most tours. Some selected tours require a higher percentage or payment in full.
- Balance is required on arrival in Turkey, by cash.
- If you wish to pay the Balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fee of the outstanding payment amount. Balance paid by cash on arrival ensures no extra fee.
- We accept Euro, Turkish lira, Usd, GBP or AUD. Payment will be taken at the current exchange rate on the day of payment, we use www.xe.com for exchange rates.
Luggage Allowance on Flights (if included on your tour)
- The baggage allowance on domestic flights in Turkey is 15 KG per person. If you need extra allowance, there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before your tour is booked.
Please contact us for further information.
STANDARD: Standard style accommodation in Turkey is your where you will find basic style guesthouses and/or hostels that have a variety of private rooms and some dorm rooms. The rooms will be clean but basic with no extras found within. Most standard style accommodation options would be 1-2 star equivalent.
Type of accommodations at this range: Guesthouse, Boutique guesthouse, Hostels, 1* and 2* Hotels.
TOP END: Top End style accommodation in Turkey is where you will find 3-5 star equivalent. Here you will get a mix of larger style hotel rooms to smaller boutique places that will have clean, comfortable rooms with a little extra.
Type of accommodations at this range: Boutique Hotels, 3*, 4* and 5* Hotels.
PREMIUM: Premium Luxury accommodation in Turkey is your 5 star and similar hotels. This can include your large chain hotels and you will also find a variety of smaller locally run Luxury Boutique places that are full of charm and worth the extra dollar.
Type of accommodations at this range: Premium Boutique +4* and +5* Hotels.