Istanbul To Fethiye 6 Day Tour
Enjoy an Alaturka Tour that sets off from Turkey’s largest city of Istanbul. Visit Istanbul’s old city to explore some of the religious and historical icons that were designed and built across different cultures as the city was fought for with each leaving their own mark on the landscape and architecture. The peninsula and battlefields of Gallipoli leave everyone speechless and thankful for the men of both sides who laid their lives for freedom. This Western Turkey travel tour will be sure to bring you the best Turkey travel eperience.
Ephesus is a wonder of an ancient city, once on the coast and a hub of trade, religion, and scholars it once hosted one of the largest libraries in the region, the Library of Celsus. While scholars made Ephesus their home all around there are religious icons including the home of Saint Mary and the Temple of Artemis. Pamukkale is a wonderful place to relax, warm mineral-rich waters run down the natural occurring stepped pools with the heat of the Mediterranean weather makes it perfectly peaceful.
Fethiye is the final destination for your tour, however, this beautiful harbour town offers more to see and do. Explore the ancient ruins in the region, do some shopping in the old town, walk the harbour, or even take one of our famous Blue Cruise. A 4-day cruise from Fethiye to Olympos is a great way to continue your tour of Turkey by following the south coast.
HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK
-Rates are per total person, in a double/twin/triple private room
1. Please press BOOK NOW above to submit an inquiry or book this package tour which will be based on standard range accommodation.
2. Once your online inquiry/booking is completed, please email us if you wish to upgrade to following packages:
-Upgrades to 'Top End' and 'Premium' accommodations
-Single private room
-Dorm rooms are available for budget travelers
To see the list of accommodation options included in your range, please go to the 'Accommodation Options' tab above.
- %30 to %40 deposit is required on most tours. Some selected tours require a higher percentage or payment in full.
- Balance is required on arrival in Turkey, by cash.
- If you wish to pay the Balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fee of the outstanding payment amount. Balance paid by cash on arrival ensures no extra fee.
- We accept Euro, Turkish lira, Usd, GBP or AUD. Payment will be taken at the current exchange rate on the day of payment, we use www.xe.com for exchange rates.
Luggage Allowance on Flights (if included on your tour)
- The baggage allowance on domestic flights in Turkey is 15 KG per person. If you need extra allowance, there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before your tour is booked.
Please contact us for further information.
STANDARD: Standard style accommodation in Turkey is your where you will find basic style guesthouses and/or hostels that have a variety of private rooms and some dorm rooms. The rooms will be clean but basic with no extras found within. Most standard style accommodation options would be 1-2 star equivalent.
Type of accommodations at this range: Guesthouse, Boutique guesthouse, Hostels, 1* and 2* Hotels.
TOP END: Top End style accommodation in Turkey is where you will find 3-5 star equivalent. Here you will get a mix of larger style hotel rooms to smaller boutique places that will have clean, comfortable rooms with a little extra.
Type of accommodations at this range: Boutique Hotels, 3*, 4* and 5* Hotels.
PREMIUM: Premium Luxury accommodation in Turkey is your 5 star and similar hotels. This can include your large chain hotels and you will also find a variety of smaller locally run Luxury Boutique places that are full of charm and worth the extra dollar.
Type of accommodations at this range: Premium Boutique +4* and +5* Hotels.