Istanbul To Cappadocia And Antalya 8 Day Tour
An unmissable journey across Turkey that visits some world-renowned destinations. Istanbul is an iconic city where this tour begins. Offering tours to famous sites such as the Blue Mosque and memorable Grand Bazaar. The Istanbul tour continues with a journey on the Bosphorus to see the Golden Horn and the Dolmabache Palace which was home to Ataturk in his later years.
A domestic flight allows for quick and easy travel to the magical region of Cappadocia. During your time in Cappadocia, you will have a chance to see the north and south regions, including beautiful valleys such as Devrent Valley and the Open-Air Museum. The view from all around of the fairy’s Chimneys is stunning but is unforgettable from Uchisar Castle.
A bus journey across Central Anatolia offers sites of a natural landscape while heading to the coastal city of Antalya. This city has a variety of ancient structures, your tour will take you to Aspendos and Perge, as well as the Agora and Hellenistic Gate. From here you head to Side and its beautiful beaches and shopping opportunities.
The final leg of your tour takes you on a domestic flight back to Istanbul where your tour comes to an end.
HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK
-Rates are per total person, in a double/twin/triple private room
1. Please press BOOK NOW above to submit an inquiry or book this package tour which will be based on standard range accommodation.
2. Once your online inquiry/booking is completed, please email us if you wish to upgrade to following packages:
-Upgrades to 'Top End' and 'Premium' accommodations
-Single private room
-Dorm rooms are available for budget travellers
To see the list of accommodation options included in your range, please go to the 'Accommodation Options' tab above.
- %30 to %40 deposit is required on most tours. Some selected tours require a higher percentage or payment in full.
- Balance is required on arrival in Turkey, by cash.
- If you wish to pay the Balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fee of the outstanding payment amount. Balance paid by cash on arrival ensures no extra fee.
- We accept Euro, Turkish lira, Usd, GBP or AUD. Payment will be taken at the current exchange rate on the day of payment, we use www.xe.com for exchange rates.
Luggage Allowance on Flights (if included on your tour)
- The baggage allowance on domestic flights in Turkey is 15 KG per person. If you need extra allowance, there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before your tour is booked.
Please contact us for further information.
STANDARD: Standard style accommodation in Turkey is your where you will find basic style guesthouses and/or hostels that have a variety of private rooms and some dorm rooms. The rooms will be clean but basic with no extras found within. Most standard style accommodation options would be 1-2 star equivalent.
Type of accommodations at this range: Guesthouse, Boutique guesthouse, Hostels, 1* and 2* Hotels.
TOP END: Top End style accommodation in Turkey is where you will find 3-5 star equivalent. Here you will get a mix of larger style hotel rooms to smaller boutique places that will have clean, comfortable rooms with a little extra.
Type of accommodations at this range: Boutique Hotels, 3*, 4* and 5* Hotels.
PREMIUM: Premium Luxury accommodation in Turkey is your 5 star and similar hotels. This can include your large chain hotels and you will also find a variety of smaller locally run Luxury Boutique places that are full of charm and worth the extra dollar.
Type of accommodations at this range: Premium Boutique +4* and +5* Hotels.