Istanbul Highlights 8 Day Tour
A tour that shows the best of Istanbul’s varied and fascinating history. You will tour in the city visiting some of the icons of Istanbul’s history, including Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace. You will cruise the cities famous river, The Bosphorus, taking in all the different locations from a totally new angle. There will be excursions outside the city of Istanbul, however, they are part of the region and have their own fascinating histories. Princess island is a small island off the shore of Istanbul that used to be the destination of exiled royalty members. Bursa City is famous for being a 'green' city, during the Ottoman era a mosque was built and decorated in unique green tiles since the city has kept this colouration.
Your tour is not all history and sightseeing, you have the time to enjoy a Turkish water park just outside Istanbul. Here you have free time to try different water rides as well as other activities. Your final tour will take you on a natural adventure to the regions of Sapanca and Masukiye. Here there is only a small amount of human alteration and the hiking paths will leave you speechless in the natural wonder.
HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK
-Rates are per total person, in a double/twin/triple private room
1. Please press BOOK NOW above to submit an inquiry or book this package tour which will be based on standard range accommodation.
2. Once your online inquiry/booking is completed, please email us if you wish to upgrade to following packages:
-Upgrades to 'Top End' and 'Premium' accommodations
-Single private room
-Dorm rooms are available for budget travelers
To see the list of accommodation options included in your range, please go to the 'Accommodation Options' tab above.
- %30 to %40 deposit is required on most tours. Some selected tours require a higher percentage or payment in full.
- Balance is required on arrival in Turkey, by cash.
- If you wish to pay the Balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fee of the outstanding payment amount. Balance paid by cash on arrival ensures no extra fee.
- We accept Euro, Turkish lira, Usd, GBP or AUD. Payment will be taken at the current exchange rate on the day of payment, we use www.xe.com for exchange rates.
Luggage Allowance on Flights (if included on your tour)
- The baggage allowance on domestic flights in Turkey is 15 KG per person. If you need extra allowance, there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before your tour is booked.
Please contact us for further information.
STANDARD: Standard style accommodation in Turkey is your where you will find basic style guesthouses and/or hostels that have a variety of private rooms and some dorm rooms. The rooms will be clean but basic with no extras found within. Most standard style accommodation options would be 1-2 star equivalent.
Type of accommodations at this range: Guesthouse, Boutique guesthouse, Hostels, 1* and 2* Hotels.
TOP END: Top End style accommodation in Turkey is where you will find 3-5 star equivalent. Here you will get a mix of larger style hotel rooms to smaller boutique places that will have clean, comfortable rooms with a little extra.
Type of accommodations at this range: Boutique Hotels, 3*, 4* and 5* Hotels.
PREMIUM: Premium Luxury accommodation in Turkey is your 5 star and similar hotels. This can include your large chain hotels and you will also find a variety of smaller locally run Luxury Boutique places that are full of charm and worth the extra dollar.
Type of accommodations at this range: Premium Boutique +4* and +5* Hotels.