Historical Highlights 9 Day Tour
A fascinating historical highlights tour, visiting some of the best-preserved ruins from ancient civilisations. Cappadocia has both stunning natural deep valleys and fascinating ancient buildings. The fairy’s chimney’s rock formations that allowed the ancestors to carve out an underground city. Pamukkale’s mineral-rich stepped pools are a great place to relax before continuing to Ephesus to see a city that was once on the coast with the world-famous Library of Celsus. Istanbul’s vast history and beauty await, touring the capital of the Ottoman Empire there as monuments to the past to visit from both lands and cruising along the Bosphorus for a new view. Have you ever seen a Roman amphitheatre? Would you like to visit in person some of the best archaeological sites in Turkey? Then look no further, for our historical Turkey tours cover the best historical monuments scattered across Turkey, East to West. With a huge cultural diversity, expect to see Islamic historical places such as the wonderful Mevlana Rumi Mosque in Konya which a breathtaking scene.
Or visit our Tours starting in Istanbul page for a different route from Istanbul, we have many more to choose from.
HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK
-Rates are per total person, in a double/twin/triple private room
1. Please press BOOK NOW above to submit an inquiry or book this package tour which will be based on standard range accommodation.
2. Once your online inquiry/booking is completed, please email us if you wish to upgrade to following packages:
-Upgrades to 'Top End' and 'Premium' accommodations
-Single private room
-Dorm rooms are available for budget travellers
To see the list of accommodation options included in your range, please go to the 'Accommodation Options' tab above.
- %30 to %40 deposit is required on most tours. Some selected tours require a higher percentage or payment in full.
- Balance is required on arrival in Turkey, by cash.
- If you wish to pay the Balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fee of the outstanding payment amount. Balance paid by cash on arrival ensures no extra fee.
- We accept Euro, Turkish lira, Usd, GBP or AUD. Payment will be taken at the current exchange rate on the day of payment, we use www.xe.com for exchange rates.
Luggage Allowance on Flights (if included on your tour)
- The baggage allowance on domestic flights in Turkey is 15 KG per person. If you need extra allowance, there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before your tour is booked.
Please contact us for further information.
STANDARD: Standard style accommodation in Turkey is your where you will find basic style guesthouses and/or hostels that have a variety of private rooms and some dorm rooms. The rooms will be clean but basic with no extras found within. Most standard style accommodation options would be 1-2 star equivalent.
Type of accommodations at this range: Guesthouse, Boutique guesthouse, Hostels, 1* and 2* Hotels.
TOP END: Top End style accommodation in Turkey is where you will find 3-5 star equivalent. Here you will get a mix of larger style hotel rooms to smaller boutique places that will have clean, comfortable rooms with a little extra.
Type of accommodations at this range: Boutique Hotels, 3*, 4* and 5* Hotels.
PREMIUM: Premium Luxury accommodation in Turkey is your 5 star and similar hotels. This can include your large chain hotels and you will also find a variety of smaller locally run Luxury Boutique places that are full of charm and worth the extra dollar.
Type of accommodations at this range: Premium Boutique +4* and +5* Hotels.