Fethiye Highlights 7 Day Tour
Exploring Turkey's Turquoise Coast? then Fethiye is the perfect place to start with so many tourist attractions and things to do in this part of Turkey.
This harborside town is in a prime position for heading out to the surrounding beaches and also going inland to discover the many relics of this region's ancient Lycian culture.
Fethiye is perfectly situated to take you out on the water and the 12 Island Boat Cruise is a fantastic and relaxing way to see the islands of this region. The Mediterranean also offers the chance to experience Scuba Diving at its finest.
You will visit Dalyan, one of the most beautiful places in Turkey, and the amazing ancient city Caunos, with its Rock Tombs and Mud Baths. You will also pay a visit to Saklikent National Park and trek the Canyon which is considered to be the third-longest canyon in Europe. Another thrilling adventure is White Water Rafting and the gorge at Saklikent is perfect for this.
We will continue our tour by visiting Pamukkale which is world-famous for its travertines formed by thermal waters containing calcium, at the end of this tour you can treat yourself to a traditional Turkish Bath in which you will delight at a full-body scrub that will make you feel amazing. You will also have the traditional soap bubble massage while laying on warm marble.
Other Suggested Fethiye Day Tours
Fethiye City Tour
Off-road 4x4 Safari to Saklikent
Trekking - The Lycian Way
Lycian Highlights Tour
12 Island Boat Cruise
White Water Rafting
HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK
-Rates are per total person, in a double/twin/triple private room
1. Please press BOOK NOW above to submit an inquiry or book this package tour which will be based on standard range accommodation.
2. Once your online inquiry/booking is completed, please email us if you wish to upgrade to following packages:
-Upgrades to 'Top End' and 'Premium' accommodations
-Single private room
-Dorm rooms are available for budget travellers
To see the list of accommodation options included in your range, please go to the 'Accommodation Options' tab above.
- %30 to %40 deposit is required on most tours. Some selected tours require a higher percentage or payment in full.
- Balance is required on arrival in Turkey, by cash.
- If you wish to pay the Balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fee of the outstanding payment amount. Balance paid by cash on arrival ensures no extra fee.
- We accept Euro, Turkish lira, Usd, GBP or AUD. Payment will be taken at the current exchange rate on the day of payment, we use www.xe.com for exchange rates.
Luggage Allowance on Flights (if included on your tour)
- The baggage allowance on domestic flights in Turkey is 15 KG per person. If you need extra allowance, there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before your tour is booked.
Please contact us for further information.
STANDARD: Standard style accommodation in Turkey is your where you will find basic style guesthouses and/or hostels that have a variety of private rooms and some dorm rooms. The rooms will be clean but basic with no extras found within. Most standard style accommodation options would be 1-2 star equivalent.
Type of accommodations at this range: Guesthouse, Boutique guesthouse, Hostels, 1* and 2* Hotels.
TOP END: Top End style accommodation in Turkey is where you will find 3-5 star equivalent. Here you will get a mix of larger style hotel rooms to smaller boutique places that will have clean, comfortable rooms with a little extra.
Type of accommodations at this range: Boutique Hotels, 3*, 4* and 5* Hotels.
PREMIUM: Premium Luxury accommodation in Turkey is your 5 star and similar hotels. This can include your large chain hotels and you will also find a variety of smaller locally run Luxury Boutique places that are full of charm and worth the extra dollar.
Type of accommodations at this range: Premium Boutique +4* and +5* Hotels.