Fethiye Highlights 5 Day Tour
Fethiye is the perfect launchpad to explore the many tourist attractions and things to do along Turkey's Turquoise Coast.
This harborside town is in a prime position for heading out to the surrounding beaches or going inland to discover the timeworn relics of this region's ancient Lycian culture.
On our Dalyan Tour, you will visit one of Turkey's most beautiful places, surrounded by pine forests, the Mediterranean, and the amazing ancient city Caunos, with its Rock Tombs and Mud Baths. You will also pay a visit to Saklikent National Park and trek the Canyon which is considered to be the third-longest canyon in Europe.
We will continue our tour by visiting Pamukkale which is world-famous for its travertines formed by thermal waters containing calcium. Last but not least, you will treat yourself to a traditional Hammam or Turkish Bath in which you will delight at a full-body scrub that will make you feel fresh and clean. You will also have the traditional soap bubble massage while laying on warm marble.
Also whilst you are in Fethiye you will have a day relaxing on the azure waters of the Mediterranean, our 12 Island Boat Cruise is a great way to discover a little more of this paradisical coastline.
Other Suggested Fethiye Day Tours
Fethiye to Rhodes
White Water Rafting
Trekking - The Lycian Way
Pamukkale Day Trip
HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK
-Rates are per total person, in a double/twin/triple private room
1. Please press BOOK NOW above to submit an inquiry or book this package tour which will be based on standard range accommodation.
2. Once your online inquiry/booking is completed, please email us if you wish to upgrade to following packages:
-Upgrades to 'Top End' and 'Premium' accommodations
-Single private room
-Dorm rooms are available for budget travellers
To see the list of accommodation options included in your range, please go to the 'Accommodation Options' tab above.
- %30 to %40 deposit is required on most tours. Some selected tours require a higher percentage or payment in full.
- Balance is required on arrival in Turkey, by cash.
- If you wish to pay the Balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fee of the outstanding payment amount. Balance paid by cash on arrival ensures no extra fee.
- We accept Euro, Turkish lira, Usd, GBP or AUD. Payment will be taken at the current exchange rate on the day of payment, we use www.xe.com for exchange rates.
Luggage Allowance on Flights (if included on your tour)
- The baggage allowance on domestic flights in Turkey is 15 KG per person. If you need extra allowance, there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before your tour is booked.
Please contact us for further information.
STANDARD: Standard style accommodation in Turkey is your where you will find basic style guesthouses and/or hostels that have a variety of private rooms and some dorm rooms. The rooms will be clean but basic with no extras found within. Most standard style accommodation options would be 1-2 star equivalent.
Type of accommodations at this range: Guesthouse, Boutique guesthouse, Hostels, 1* and 2* Hotels.
TOP END: Top End style accommodation in Turkey is where you will find 3-5 star equivalent. Here you will get a mix of larger style hotel rooms to smaller boutique places that will have clean, comfortable rooms with a little extra.
Type of accommodations at this range: Boutique Hotels, 3*, 4* and 5* Hotels.
PREMIUM: Premium Luxury accommodation in Turkey is your 5 star and similar hotels. This can include your large chain hotels and you will also find a variety of smaller locally run Luxury Boutique places that are full of charm and worth the extra dollar.
Type of accommodations at this range: Premium Boutique +4* and +5* Hotels.