Anzac Day Turkey Highlights 13 Day Tour
13 day Anzac Day 2020 official tour, visiting all of the best sights of Turkey. Your tour will begin and end in Istanbul, and you will be shown around this dazzling and historical city. You will also receive a full guided tour of the Gallipoli battlegrounds and memorial sites before the Anzac Day ceremonies at Anzac Cove. Other sites you will visit during this tour are the historic city of Troy, the site of one of the seven ancient wonders of the world in Ephesus, which itself was once the second largest city in the Roman Empire. You will visit the white cliffs and hot springs of Pamukkale, and you will have 3 days to contemplate the mind-boggling landscapes of Cappadocia.
Included: - Ataturk airport transfer on arrival - Professional guided tours in Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia - Anzac Day Dawn Service, Australian and New Zealand Ceremonies - Breakfast box during Anzac Day ceremonies - Entrance fees per itinerary (except the gulet cruise) - All tours door to door, related transfers & shuttles - 3 nights accommodation in Istanbul - 2 nights accommodation in Gallipoli - 2 nights accommodation in Ephesus - 2 nights accommodation in Cappadocia - 2 overnight buses
Note: - The airport transfers in Istanbul are for Ataturk Airport only. If you are flying in or out of Sabiha Gokcen Airport there will be 30 euro per person / per transfer additional costs involved. - Sleeping bags or blankets are not provided on Commemorative site.
HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK
-Rates are per total person, in a double/twin/triple private room
1. Please press BOOK NOW above to submit an inquiry or book this package tour which will be based on standard range accommodation.
2. Once your online inquiry/booking is completed, please email us if you wish to upgrade to following packages:
-Upgrades to 'Top End' and 'Premium' accommodations
-Single private room
-Dorm rooms are available for budget travellers
To see the list of accommodation options included in your range, please go to the 'Accommodation Options' tab above.
- %30 to %40 deposit is required on most tours. Some selected tours require a higher percentage or payment in full.
- Balance is required on arrival in Turkey, by cash.
- If you wish to pay the Balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fee of the outstanding payment amount. Balance paid by cash on arrival ensures no extra fee.
- We accept Euro, Turkish lira, Usd, GBP or AUD. Payment will be taken at the current exchange rate on the day of payment, we use www.xe.com for exchange rates.
Luggage Allowance on Flights (if included on your tour)
- The baggage allowance on domestic flights in Turkey is 15 KG per person. If you need extra allowance, there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before your tour is booked.
Please contact us for further information.
STANDARD: Standard style accommodation in Turkey is your where you will find basic style guesthouses and/or hostels that have a variety of private rooms and some dorm rooms. The rooms will be clean but basic with no extras found within. Most standard style accommodation options would be 1-2 star equivalent.
Type of accommodations at this range: Guesthouse, Boutique guesthouse, Hostels, 1* and 2* Hotels.
TOP END: Top End style accommodation in Turkey is where you will find 3-5 star equivalent. Here you will get a mix of larger style hotel rooms to smaller boutique places that will have clean, comfortable rooms with a little extra.
Type of accommodations at this range: Boutique Hotels, 3*, 4* and 5* Hotels.
PREMIUM: Premium Luxury accommodation in Turkey is your 5 star and similar hotels. This can include your large chain hotels and you will also find a variety of smaller locally run Luxury Boutique places that are full of charm and worth the extra dollar.
Type of accommodations at this range: Premium Boutique +4* and +5* Hotels.